Friday, June 12, 2009

Who Wants to Meal Plan With Me?

I've heard it discussed in several circles lately. Add to that, my goal this month is to eat entirely out of my pantry and freezer, with the exception of produce, milk and a few meat/seafood purchases. Yesterday, while cooking a roast, I found that several of the cans I took from the pantry were dated for this year -- so, it signaled to me time to clean out.

Here's my favorite place to start - it's Menus4Moms.com. Its's free -- and you can either follow their planned menus, or they will give you the free forms to print and create for yourself. Sign up and they will send you a weekly meal, plus more tips and ideas for everyday life. There are also lots of other home organizing forms there (put them in the SavingCentsEveryday.com's suggested "Home Organizer Notebook" for improved family efficiency).

Here's the website:

http://www.menus4moms.com/homeorganization/planner.php

If you want to join me on this challenge, post here or send me a note!

Good luck, and many good, meals to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment